What you'll need
Before you get going you're going to need:
- Your Airtable API Key. This can be found in your Airtable account page.
- The Base Key for the Base you want to connect to. This can be found the your Airtable API documentation.
- Sheet Name(s) for each table you want to import
Create an Integration
- From your Project homepage, navigate to the Data tab
- Click "Add Data"
- Click Database/API
- Click the type of database you want to connect
- Follow the on-screen instructions
Specify your Integration Details
Once the connection to your database has been established, you can:
- Chose the tables you want to import by clicking the Table tab
- Set the refresh frequency
See our Data Security page for more details.